Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Change of FREE anti virus software. Help Needed.?

I have been advised to changed my FREE anti Spyware software. I have used AVG for a couple of years without incident. I've just started using the new FREE version 8. I use it to protect a lap top running Windows XP and I combine it with the Comodo firewall. Spybot S%26D and Spyware Blaster for security and C Cleaner for mainanence. I have never had ant major problems with viruses or spyware, but have been advised to get rid of AVG and replace it with either Avira FREE edition or Avast FREE edition. Can anyone tell me if these two anti virus programs are actually better than AVG8, and why, and if so which of the two is actually the best, and again why. And finally will either of them conflict with any of the security software mentioned above. I am happy with AVG8, but will change if people who know what they're talking about advise me to.



Change of FREE anti virus software. Help Needed.?best antivirus software



I personally use the Avira free edition but the simple truth is that of all the free antivirus tools out there they are all about the same as far as detection rules, I would just use the one your feeling good about,



Rmember though never run more than one antivirus on your system at one time, You can use more than one antispyware tool but never run two antivirus tools at once because they can and do conflict with each other causing slow computer and freeze ups, Below I will attach the Avira free antivirus tool and also the kaspersky antivirus and you can try them out and test it for yourself,

No comments:

Post a Comment