Friday, August 20, 2010

Is my pc infected by virus? my pc suddenly turned off. pc is not working/cannot be used?

if i turn the pc on, boot up does not happen. monitor is blank (no image, all black--as if the monitor was turned off), all i here is 3 beeps (separated by TWO 1-second pauses) then 4second pause, then 3 beeps again.



the pc turned off the second time today.



the first time it happened, i was still able to use the pc as normal. suddenly, when i'm about to close the browser, Mozilla firefox, it turned off automatically. but i was still able to turn on %26 use(as usual) the pc that day. i remember that i still had, at that time, the free/open source ''anti-virus'' Core Force. If i remember right, the next day i was able to remove the Core Force program from my PC %26 reinstall my former Avast anti virus program.



Early today(the second time my pc turned off), the pc was only open for about 5minutes, until i WAS about to open my browser Mozilla Firefox WHEN it turned off. I wasn't able to open/use the pc since then. Is my pc infected by a virus? How can my pc be repaired??



My other assumpti



Is my pc infected by virus? my pc suddenly turned off. pc is not working/cannot be used?free spyware



That's really simple. That just means you have RAM issues. Either it burned out and you need to buy new ones or you just need to take them out and properly put them back in. When you pull them out it will clear the ram. If you have two switch them around just to evenly distribute the heat they take on.

No comments:

Post a Comment