Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Windows firewall auto-turn off??

For some reason, my windows firewall kept turning off. I'm pretty sure its not another firewall, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I've installed a full version of Kaspersky Anti-virus from bitorrent. It worked, but the key it gave was blacklisted, so i uninstalled it. But, I also download other things using bitorrent, such as anime, games, etc. And it was a few days ago that my windows firewall kept turning off, even when i manually turn it on every time. It'd go off about every 30 seconds. Now, I dont know what to do, my friend told me to use Avast, and I did, but even after some scans, it still wouldnt stop. Does anyone know how to get rid of this virus, if it is? or any free/trial programs that can?



Windows firewall auto-turn off??live update



Okay, you pulled a real virus protector and replaced it with a fake one. See the review done by PCWorld on antivirus. http://www.pcworld.com/article/124475-1/...



Let's hope you don't have more serious stuff going on.



Ah, beware of ANY free solution. They often cause more problems than they cure.



Windows firewall auto-turn off??norten



download spybot search and destroy it will remove it-its free

No comments:

Post a Comment