Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I detected and deleted the malwares, torgan and adwares... but windows live still sends people the v

what happens is that windows live messenger will sign me in send a link(virus) to people on my list, and then sign me back out I thought I fixed the problem by running Avast and Ad-Ware in safe mode.. cause it detected all the malware, adware, trogans and viruses... but it seams like its not working. Any other suggestions??



I detected and deleted the malwares, torgan and adwares... but windows live still sends people the virus linkanti virus protection



Clearly you are using inadequate protection or protection incorrectly and/or incompletely. I'd remove the crapware personally and then..



I would suggest that you invest in a proper security suite that includes complete protection in one package from a more RELIABLE vendor (like McAfee Total Protection or even Norton 360) and ensure whichever you choose is properly configured and kept completely up to date... also make sure windows updates are completely up to date... reboot... then run a complete scan.



Also... most likely if you are infected with a bunch of different things there is likely to be needed some type of manual removal steps on your part ... you should find out (from a reliable vendor site like symantec.com) if they have removal steps. You can go to symantec.com and run their free online scanner too which will tell you what you've got...



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment