Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a virus, that sends people on my MSN list, a link, and I was how you can get rid of it.?

Hey! Anyways, I have this horrible virus on my computer, that everytime, someone on my msn list, comes on, they get this message from me 鈥渉ey, have you seen this picture of me yet?鈥?and then if they click 鈥渁ccept鈥?it downloads onto their computer, and they end up having the virus. It鈥檚 in zip form. And I have no idea how to stop it. Like I have over 50 people on my list online usually, and they all get it, and I have no idea, how to get rid of it. I have run avast, AVG, all the free online scanners, Spybot, Ad-Ware, Spy Sweeper, ALL OF THEM, and none of them can track the virus down, so any other way?



Btw, can you also give me the NAME of the virus? THANKS!



I have a virus, that sends people on my MSN list, a link, and I was how you can get rid of it.?spyware remover



I have used many antivirus programs including the so called 'free AVG' which does not give maximum stealth.



I found Kaspersky to be the best with their tripple protection layers.



You can buy the latest version here ...



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000U81...



Features of Kaspersky Antivirus ...



* Three protection technologies against new and unknown threats: 1) Hourly automated database updates, 2) Preliminary behavior analysis, 3) On-going behavior analysis



* Protection from viruses, Trojans and worms, as well as from spyware and adware



* Real-time scanning for email, Internet traffic and files; protection from viruses when using ICQ and other IM clients; protection from keyloggers, rootkits, and more

No comments:

Post a Comment