Friday, August 20, 2010

SysCleaner. Help!!!!!!Driving me crazy.10 POINTS!!!!!?

10 POINTS!!!!



I have obviously ended up downloading something I shouldn't have and now SysCleaner keeps on popping up. Connecting to internet. Starting to download, so you can't leave the computer for a second. Changed ALL of my 'display' settings. Can't change the desktop which now says ''that the system is infected with spyware blah, blah, blah'' Other pop ups have now started warning of Trojans but I know it's SysCleaner.



It's also opening Fetish sex sites! I have a 12 year old son and the pictures are XXXX rated.



I have run Avast, Adaware and Spybot.



I can't get rid of the stupid thing.



It's slowing the computer down a lot of course and I really don't want to take it in and get it removed.



Does anyone know how to get rind of this???



Has anybody successfully removed it?



Only recommend legit sites. I have installed sites before and downloaded MORE Trojans.



HELP!!!!!!!!



10 Points!!!!!!!!!



SysCleaner. Help!!!!!!Driving me crazy.10 POINTS!!!!!?house call



SysCleaner IS totally counterfeit anti-spyware software. Its really 'Zlob.Trojan'- It uses fake system alerts to scam people to buy the paid version to remove the reported problems. Now, the absolute best way to get rid of this trash is as follows. 1st. FIND and turn off your System Restore. If you don't know how, hit F1 and type it in, Help will guide you.

No comments:

Post a Comment