Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is wrong with my computer?

It keeps freezing up. It will freeze at random times. It started doing this last month, but then stopped last week, and now has started up again. I've done virus and ad-ware scans in safe mode and nothing came up.



I was using avast professional anti-virus and ad-ware 2007 pro. They detected absolutly nothing. I've done the canned air thing for the fans. I keep a outside fan pointed at it but it still does it.



So any idea?



What is wrong with my computer?ariel



sounds like ur computer needs more ram. that the big fix more ram more information moved at once and bamm no more freezes. i reccomend at least 2gb of ram leave info on ur ram if you want help with that



What is wrong with my computer?computers



when does it hang ?



1. Just after booting (loading windows etc)



a. it hangs even when program are not executed,



See TaskManager, if resources are not fully utilized, RAM or Processor,



(TaskManager Not opened ? It's a Virus Running on)



Solution :



check http://windowsstartupkiller.blogspot.com...



2. While booting immediately it works fine, but after a while, it hangs.



System might have been heated,



check system temperature if is increasing continuously,



Solution : Change Cooling System (CPU FAN)

No comments:

Post a Comment