Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have an optic mouse, whenever I do stuff on the computer, from time to time it'll jump and ev

Yes it is very annoying because the ammount of time it takes to jump againg shortens, and shortens. Also, Some times when I load the computer and start working, it acts crazy and clicks/scrolls/selects everything at the top. EX.: I click on an icon, instead the icon on the top of the same row opens. Or if I scroll down in A browser, Itll start scrolling upward. Also Sometimes when I try to type, the typing thing goes to the beggining of the text box(which made really hard to type this question) I think it might be the mouse macro programs but I think I've deleted them all, i've scaned the computer with AVG, and AVAST! it didn't help ty.:D



I have an optic mouse, whenever I do stuff on the computer, from time to time it'll jump and even click.?anti virus scan



I think you have your optic mouse pluged into a faulty usb port,try anouther port.



Good luck



I have an optic mouse, whenever I do stuff on the computer, from time to time it'll jump and even click.?ariel



I suggest you just buy a new mouse, or if the mouse is new try and get it replaced under warrenty as faulty. It will save a lot of hassle, rather then trying to fix it.
The mouse jumping is typical of optical mice. They work by taking pictures of the surface underneath them and comparing successive pictures to determine how far it moved. It does this very quickly. If it is on a surface that appears uniform (like a solid color with no texture) than expect it to jump often. Consider buying a mouse pad with lots of texture and color variation.
If you have any special mouse software installed.....uninstall it by going to the control panels and add/remove programs. If it is not mouse related software then replace the mouse...frequently the internal connections on mice go bad from the amount of physical movement they do. Also, look at the type of mouse you are using.....if it is USB than switch to a PS/2 optical mouse.



  • name for a male
  • make pores smaller
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment