Friday, August 20, 2010

Anybody reccomend me some good antivirus softwares?

My kaspersky just expired and i am searching for a good anti virus....



i hate AVG and avast doesnt work.....



Any recommendations?



Anybody reccomend me some good antivirus softwares?free adware remover



I love Trend Micro PC-cillin or internet security. I have tried most of the programs out there and for me this was the best. You should only run one but you can go to online scan sites for programs you dont have to see if they find a virus that your program did not locate.



Anybody reccomend me some good antivirus softwares?internet security 2006



i use trend micro pc-cillin, it is not free; but there is a way to make it free, you only need to update it manually - download a file off the website and pasting it in its folder - literally manually. but it is the best antivirus i can find that is not too strong.



the thing i hate about most antivirus like norton is that it is too strong that it makes my internet connection slow.



another is pandasoftware or pandasecurity's online antivirus. i like it because, even if your system is corrupted, if you use this and scan you pc. panda's activescan pro can detect it and clean it automatically, there is nothing to configure. again it is not free.



i also don't like avg and kapersky.

No comments:

Post a Comment