Friday, August 20, 2010

I got a very bad unremovable virus! please help!?

it sort of like a brontok type, it copies a folder everywhere the folder abuot 2??kb. i scanned with avg,avast, bitdefender, noadware and mcafee it does not get removed. is it because i got it from a flash drive which i later format?! is it because the virus infect the antivuirus .exe file? with noadware i detected windows.exe and a file in the windows folder named SVKP, IT GETS REMOVED BUT LATER RETURNS making my pc SLOoOoW! please tell me what programs are appropriate for these sort of issUes



I got a very bad unremovable virus! please help!?free spyware remobal



I would scan my computer with an online scan. Your computer is already contaminated. Installing a new virusprogram on your computer will not ensure success.



I have had good experiences with Bitdefender:



http://www.bitdefender.com/scan8/ie.html



In this way you can scan your computer from the outside, so to speak.



I got a very bad unremovable virus! please help!?kawasaki



copy all ur impt. data and format ur system reinstall it install avg and scan ur old data with it after that use it. no other way is left.
First...nothing is unremovable...even Red Spider can be removed...if you're good enough.



SVKP is a duplication file to mislead the AV sorftware from the actual virus.



  • name for a male
  • make pores smaller
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment