Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is going on with my computer? anyone have any ideas i could try?

i have run avg, and avast. and got rid of virses but my mouse keeps jumping and freezing and the screen rolls up and down on it's own. any ideas what might be going on?



What is going on with my computer? anyone have any ideas i could try?virus



when you say you have run avg and avast did you run them at the same time???



if you did then that can corrupt a system!



What is going on with my computer? anyone have any ideas i could try?anti virus



have a look at the lens and make sure theres no hair or lint stuck in front of it. If there is this can cause erratic mouse movement because it flickers in front of the lens when the body of the mouse moves.



I reckong this is probably the culprit.



If not, grab a mouse from a friend and plug it into your pc. if that works its your mouse that needs replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment