Friday, August 20, 2010

Major Spyware/Virus problems. This is critical my home computer is down. Please help!?

When I boot up my computer and it goes to the password screen a box pops up with ascii characters. The only thing I can do is click ok. If I hold down ctrl+alt+del it flashes back and forth to the blue ''windows is starting up screen''. What it does is change my registry and the file associations so I can't open any programs. This happens in safe mode as well because I still have to put in a password. I can see the icons but not the picture that is supposed to be there and I can't click and open anything.. I can do system restore and that will get me in for a minute, but I have to quickly open any program I wanna use. I ran adaware and trendmicro and avast. I clean it but when I reboot the same thing happens and I have to do system restore again to get back into anything. Every says Fdisk and reformat etc. I got a 200 gig HD and don't want to lose everything, I have no way to back my stuff up until I can get another HD. Please any have the same problem or know how to fix it?



Major Spyware/Virus problems. This is critical my home computer is down. Please help!?pop up blocker



download this great anti-virus http://www.pandasoftware.com/



Major Spyware/Virus problems. This is critical my home computer is down. Please help!?systemworks

No comments:

Post a Comment