Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have a Trojan horse I need to kill?

I keep getting this notice about a Trojan Horse virus locted at C:\windows\system32\awtQQ.dll.



I get the warning from avast. When I scan they say I have a infected scanner.



I downloaded spyware doctor and it gives me the same message.



I bought xoftspyse and reg care and did a scan and deleated files.



I keep getting warning from spyware doctor.



What do I do to fix the d:\windows\system\awtqq.dll so i will not ge the warning and damage my compter and save my information?



I have a Trojan horse I need to kill?adware



You can try deleting the file yourself. Sometimes a file cannot be removed because the system is ''using'' it - it may be loading at boot up. Since you bought software, see if that software has an option to run during boot up and perhaps it can remove the file prior to it being loaded. Also try online scanning software such as House Call at www.antivirus.com or the CA online scan at www.ca.com



I have a Trojan horse I need to kill?antivirus scan



i got a trojan once and the only way i found to kill it was to do a system restore where you restore your computer to a different checkpoint that was set before you got the trojan...
Antivirus kills (or at least quarantines) trojans and other viruses, not spyware software....you need something like McAfee Antivirus, Norton Antivirus, Kapersky, etc.



Look at some of these and compare: http://anti-virus-software-review.topten...
Backup all your stuff, then reformat.

No comments:

Post a Comment