Friday, August 20, 2010

I get this msg everytime I explore or open my 'External Hard drive'?

I get this msg everytime I explore or open my 'External Hard drive' on the PC -- '' Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.'' I did a virus scan with Avast Home edition, and even a registry clean-up but it does not seem to work... What can be the error???



I get this msg everytime I explore or open my 'External Hard drive'?hp



Your external hard drive must have a file on it that windows cant read and therefor crashes. It is most likely a corrupted video file. If you don't need the data on there just reformat the external drive and the problem will be fixed.



If you need the data, boot windows into safe mode, browse the external hard drive and delete the video files there. You can also do this on someone else's computer instead of going into safemode.



  • name for a male
  • make pores smaller
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment