Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I remove the leftover Reg. Keys and Files from the Trojan called Virtumonde / Vundo?

I found this Trojan on my step daughters PC. I was able to remove it with my Avast Boot Scanner. And I was successful in getting it out of the Restore as well. The problem is, It's still showing up as an infection when I scan with Spyware Doctor. I have surfed all over the Web searching and trying different scanner tools to remove the after effects of this bug. I would like to find a (TOTALLY FREE) program that searches out and removes these leftover reg keys and files. I tried the specific removers that were out there and they can't even find these embeded files. I may have to recover this PC but I was going to give my yahoo friends an opportunity to help me first. I won't buy anything so please don't offer me the scan free and pay to remove programs. IT MUST BE TOTALLY FREE. Thanks!



How do I remove the leftover Reg. Keys and Files from the Trojan called Virtumonde / Vundo?stinger



Get Ccleaner (TOTALLY FREE) and run a registry fix to fix any dead root in the system.



How do I remove the leftover Reg. Keys and Files from the Trojan called Virtumonde / Vundo?virus scanner



What is your AV program?Avast AV should..I know Norton does.Avast is free

No comments:

Post a Comment