Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Deep Scanning Computer?

I am looking for a program/programs to scan my computer with. I have tried many things such as:



Avast



Mcafee



Spybot SD



Adaware



Windows Defender



I have scanned and scanned but it still seems like there is something i am missing. I need something that will dig into every little file and scan thoroughly. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.



Deep Scanning Computer?antivirus programs



the software you had used are very good ones.



but how you run them is the matter.



You have to boot the OS in safe mode . and then run them for scanning files.



Deep Scanning Computer?computer protection



Spyware doctor. It always find something. And its better than the crap u listed there. Go read the reviews and awards for it. It seems the lame people on yahoo questions are behind on their research. Umm only about 2+ years behind.



http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor



I find it amazing how the same idiots spam the same AV replies over and over. But none of these wannabe experts know about spyware doctor. How lame.



Use that, its the best. U wont need 5 other worthless programs then. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment