Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whats running on your Taskbar?

I've got:



MSN messenger



HP Digital imaging monitor



avast! Anti-virus (2 balls running)



Volume control



You??



Thanks for your answers :)



Whats running on your Taskbar?matchless



3 Internet Explorer windows (Yahoo! Mash, Yahoo! Answers, Army Knowledge Online)



Microsoft Outlook (Inbox)



My Docs



Microsoft Powerpoint (40th Infantry Division Tactical Portal Tutorial)



*high five*



Whats running on your Taskbar?norton 2008



I have Yahoo Answers running right now.
Let's see:



Windows Media Player



(2) Office Outlook



MasterSpec



Adobe Acrobat Standard



Avery Design and Print Online



Yahoo Answers



Synchronization Manager



Volume Control
I've got Yahoo Messenger, Yahoo mail, Yahoo Answers, Hotmail, and my Antivirus
Microsoft Word... - (My Family Guy Story)



A Clip Drive E:/ -



Granny.exe - A farting Granny Klump Screenmate. (Nutty



Professor.)
msn and firefox
msn mesenger



yahoo



volume control
Itunes



Yahoo



Youtube movie converter



winamp remote



many other things but those are the ones that i am using the most right now
uh windows media[music]



my pictures



myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment