Friday, August 20, 2010

Help uninstalling Norton 360 - It stops my wireless working?

Hi,



I have windows vista ultimate and I have Norton 360 installed in it, I wanted to switch to Avast as my subscription has run out. When I uninstall my it wireless on my laptop stops working. Does anyone have any ideas? Im using a dell inspiron 640m



Help uninstalling Norton 360 - It stops my wireless working?security



Oh I know what your going through, Norton is Crap



Your gonna have to uninstall it and then go through the registry and look for symantic and delete any occurances



you can use reg edit( start--%26gt;Run----%26gt;regedit)



Norton is very hard to get rid off and will slow your computer down badly.It took me almost 3 days to get that crap off my computer.



We now use an ani Virus called Nod32 it works on 32 and 64 bit systems plus works beautiful with Vista. I think its 30.00 for the year and can be used on 3 computers



http://www.eset.com/



Help uninstalling Norton 360 - It stops my wireless working?trojan



You do not have any proper specifications regarding the exact nature of software conflics which you and your computer are currently facing .How does your Laptop stop working when you uninstalled your IT wireless ??Does the Laptop shut down or Turn off or it simply does not respond to certain applications...I mean..what stops working exactly ?? For example, what are the error messages being displayed on the screen display of your dell Inspiron before you came to the conclusion of uninsalling Norton 360 ?? Any way if you wish to continue and do away with Norton 360 ,then try this; select start %26gt; control Panel, then click%26gt; Add or Remove Progams.under currently installed Progams, Identify [ Norton 360 ] then click Remove and follow the on screen display instructions to complete uninstallation process while I only hope that no Norton 360 registration information / files are missing or have been corrupted otherwise you might need to remove manually. Please restart your computer if promted... to complete the uninstallation..Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment