Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Which is the best free anti virus program?

1 Avast



2 AVG



3 Avira



4 you name it



Which is the best free anti virus program?agv



I prefer AVG



Which is the best free anti virus program?antivirus software



I am using AVG right now and I hate it.. EVERY time I start the comp it dl's a update file and thats not right.. I use to use Avast and was very pleased with it..(might go back to it) but if your using charter internet they have a security suite with firewall, anti virus, and spyware, you might try that.. you have to contact charter and give them your info and they will send a code that you use.. ( which im waiting for).. hope this helps
None of the free ones are worth a damn...



If you really need one, my advice is to fork out at least $70 bucks for a good one with a Registry Cleaner...



Ever since I bought McAfee's Security Suite, my computer is problem-free...
I like AVG. It's very non-intrusive. Updates are downloaded automatically and usually only take minute or less. You hardly know it's there.
AVG
Avira, best detection of all free or paid



http://www.av-comparatives.org/
AVG
COMODO
4. Abstinence!
Wash your hands often and don't pick your nose.
#2...

No comments:

Post a Comment