Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I just purchased a new comp that has Vista. Is there an anti virus program like NOD32 for Vista?

NOD32 was the best I ever had .... better than AVG , Avast, Norton , and AntiVir ..... but it doesnt work with Vista . Are there any programs that come close to the Eset one that I can use? Please help ! Thanks .



I just purchased a new comp that has Vista. Is there an anti virus program like NOD32 for Vista?bmw



NOD32 Version 3.0 works on Windows Vista, im running it right now. Best Anti-Virus out.



I just purchased a new comp that has Vista. Is there an anti virus program like NOD32 for Vista?free adware remover



Use AVG. It is the one that all the techies I know use.



http://free.grisoft.com/
You might want to check again; NOD32 supports Vista.
I know what your saying about your opinions!! I know A.V.G. was voted best Antivirus software going and is free unlike eset. Try one of the other top rated programs listed here. Hope this helps.



http://pcsecuritycentral.blogspot.com
I think you can try AVG 8.0. It supported for windows vista. Or you can try Trend Micro Antivirus.

No comments:

Post a Comment