Friday, August 20, 2010

My virus scanners detected an invalid Windows Image is that the reason why my computer couldn't

My firefox couldn't access the net. My virus scanner detected an invalid image.



What's meant by invalid image?



Its called c:\WINDOWS\system32\sxoqaw.dll and my computer said that its not a valid Windows image. Please check against your installation diskette.



How do I check it against my installation diskette?



What is ''System32'' and what's it for?



Do I need it?



After my virus scanner erased infections it found, my computer booted up and I got something saying that a certain file couldn't be opened because it wasn't found. (I think it was taskmgr.exe)



So, do I need that file my Avast deleted?



Also, is there any way of telling what c:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\(something) means?



Does my computer need all those ''System32'' files?''



My virus scanners detected an invalid Windows Image is that the reason why my computer couldn't access the nethusqvarna



The system32 folder contains all the operating system files, bad news to delete them, blame your virus scanner and get a new one, the only thing to do is reinstall windows, use system restore:



start %26gt; all programs %26gt; accessories %26gt; system tools



That should revert all changes made up to the date you restore to.

No comments:

Post a Comment