Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HELP!! I think I HAVE SPYWERE?

not that long ago i downloaded cursermania WARNING if you have download cusermania delete and quick its spy were eneyway i realized i had spywere coz i big bruf told me i had it coz i was gettin pop-ups so he stoped it sum how im gettin the same thing now nd me brufs on his hols nd i havent even download eneything how do i get rid of it i have avast antivirus the free one hellllllp plz :'(



HELP!! I think I HAVE SPYWERE?network



try the a2 (a squared) programme its free for 30 days and found loads of stuff on my computer. Also spybot search and destroy is good or windows defender.



Good luck!



HELP!! I think I HAVE SPYWERE?norton



Do you mean Spyware?
use AVG anti spyware, its free and will get rid of most , also spyware blaster is good to stop u gettin it in the first place.
There are 2 types of internet threats: virus and spyware.



avast only removes antivirus.



i know 2 very good free softwares for spyware.



ad-aware 2007, http://www.download.com/Ad-Aware-2007/30...



and spyware doctor starter edition, http://www.download.com/Spyware-Doctor-S...



I recommend getting both of these softwares, they are all very good removeres. I have both.



good luck!
Download Advance Windows Care V2.Put it in search.Best

No comments:

Post a Comment