Friday, August 20, 2010

Need a fix for XP's Auto-hide Task-bar?

OK, I was a tech for several years and have forgotten more than I can remember, so please no answers like 'rt click start button %26gt; properties %26gt;...' already done... already set prog's so theuy should 'duck down' behind taskbar etc...



So here's the problem: task-bar hides but when cursor is moved to bottom of page to unhide/reveal it doesn't work... the only thing I can do is use the 'MicrOCrap' key to unhide it... This happens with all of my usual programs so I figure I must have a registry key that has been dropped or has been altered... no virus to date since this machine was built (Avast is the greatest!)... Any ideaz, this one is stumping me and I know it must be really simply stupid...



Some days I wish I had swam upstream 20 yrs ago and followed the apple :- /



Need a fix for XP's Auto-hide Task-bar?norton ghost



I think I have the same problem. None of these answers worked for you huh?



Need a fix for XP's Auto-hide Task-bar?software



Taskbar Activate, I'll look into it. I had to keep setting that auto-hide over and over again, and eventually it stuck, but only for like 3/4 reboots and then I'd have to do it again. Thanx for the tip! If I find a better answer, I'll try and let you know. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment