Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get rid of this virus?

It pops up a new tab in my Firefox saying Win Anti Virus Pro 2006 Download!!



I know not to DL it, and I know it's spyware/virus related.



I've ran spybot twice and Avast! twice and Trend Micro once, and i even went into regedit and deleted somethings called Troj_Agent.LNN and .NEV



each time it found something, but it still has not fixed the problem...system restore was turned off btw.



Please help, my computer is running very slow.



How can I get rid of this virus?software



try use BidDefender v10, it might really work cos after uninstall my norton, i found out that my pc hv a trojan! n it(norton) also slows down my system.



Gd luck!



How can I get rid of this virus?vincent



Try this link....



http://www.aceviper.net/WinAntiVirus_Pro...
Start your computer in safe mode, after disconnecting it from the modem line, and then run all your antivirus and anti spyware programs
In case none of the other peoples solutions worked I also had the same problem.



Google 'prevx' and download the free trial, run it, let it update and scan your computer, it should find it then delete it.



Now restart your computer, and if you're strapped for space or no longer have need for prevx you can uninstall it.
Winantivirus and its scam advertising and the other malware (Amaena popups) that is bundled with it, is often caused by the Trojan Vundo, also known as Virtumonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment