Sunday, August 15, 2010

Something blocking new programs from accesing the internet?

Hi,



Every new programs that I install cannot acces the internet like i installed avg 8.0 cannot update i tried avast connection terminated and i tried avira nothing happens,but i still have windows defender but i bet that if i reinstall it i would'nt be able to update it i talked to my ISP they said nothing seems to be wrong i reseted my modem and router did'nt help i tried cpnnecting straight with my modem same thing happened but i can acces the internet and view webpages but my programs can't is it a particular setting or what i need help badly pls



Something blocking new programs from accesing the internet?computer repair



I bet windows defender. Uninstall it.



OR



You can system restore your computer to the day before you got this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment