Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is a really good program can detect and remove Trojans?

My PC has been running a little slow and freezing at times with hardly anything loaded on it, I think I may have a Trojan(s) I have avast home edition and it usually catches some infections and I also have spyware doctor (full version). I run auslogics boost speed to clean up junk files and other stuff to help with the slowness but it is not really helping. I have windows Vista so certain programs may not work on it.



What is a really good program can detect and remove Trojans?viruses



Vista does use a lot of your RAM but most programs are completely compatible. It's good that your using Avast!. Now you just need to get some more anti-spyware.



No single anti-spyware application is perfect so I recommend using Ad-aware and Spybot (they are free). Other free anti-spyware programs would be AVG Anti-spyware (formally Ewido), Super Anti-spyware and SpywareBlaster.



I strongly recommend using FireFox, it's a far better and safer alternative to Internet Explorer. If you add-on McAfee SiteAdvisor, it will warn you of potentially harmful sites. I also recommend CCleaner which is a free system optimization and privacy tool.



Running these programs in Safe Mode (tap F8 after powering on the computer and choose to boot to Safe Mode) can be more effective.



What is a really good program can detect and remove Trojans?antispam



Advanced WindowsCare Personal ( Good for all )



CCleaner



Ad-aware remover



Avg-8



These softwares are more compact to remove ur problem try my rating is Advanced WindowsCare Personal is the best software for immunize ur problem....

No comments:

Post a Comment